jesus is our guide
There would never be a more important time to look to God’s Word as the time preceding the Rise of the Antichrist. If the following end time analysis in Matthew 24, given by Jesus Himself is our guide, and it seems it is; then if followed in chronological order we are due to see a dramatic change in how the world is governed.
steps to the end of the road
- Verse 6 & 7: Earthquakes, famines, pestilences, wars etc. [these being the beginning of sorrows]
- Verse 9 & 10: God’s children being maligned, hated, afflicted and killed.
- Verse 11: False prophets deceiving and being deceived.
- Verse 12: Iniquity abounding and the love of many waxing cold.
- Verse 14: Gospel preached in all-the world as a witness. [ACCOMPLISHED; JUST READ 2 THESSALONIANS 2:3]
- Verse 15: The revelation of the Antichrist [having already risen to prominence during the preceding verses]
If fear is your greatest fear then I strongly suggest you don’t read the news because as is brought out in Revelation 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. You will indeed be carried away by the lies and half-truth the dragon is spewing out of his mouth on a daily basis. This flood of lies is designed to destroy your faith. Even if you have the discernment to know what is truth and what is lie it nonetheless comes from the mouth of the dragon and is therefore poison.
This leaves you with only one truth and that is the Word of God; and by following the Word of God you will know where to make your stand right now today; your heart and mind will be braced by faith, which is the opposite of what reading man’s words do to them. Romans 8:5-6: For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit: For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Look to the word not the world
There are real signs that the man of sin spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2 is working in the background of world government, and although we cannot say when he will be revealed, it is believed by many that his time is almost upon us. A piece of advice: his present regime of fear is a bobby trap, a ruse designed to bring himself to visible power, so keep your mind on Christ and His Word and His promises, for in them will you find the strength you need for what is coming. God bless you.