CONTINUED FROM PART 3 –Conclusion
Excerpts from The Almond Tree
- IF THOU WOULDST HAVE ASKED OF ME, I WOULD HAVE GIVEN THEE WISDOM and the secrets of the dark places. I would open unto thee My heart and My Book. But you were astonied and asked not. Your mouth is silent like the simple ones that know not what to say. But if you would have asked Me, I would have given thee wisdom–the heathen for thine inheritance–but you asked not! (It was as tho‘ Maria vicariously symbolized us all!)
- (MARIA: HOW DO I LEARN TO ASK?) Ask of God! Ask of God, and He will give thee wisdom such as this world has never known! But you have not, because ye ask not! Give wisdom to the simple, and knowledge to her that is without understanding, that she may partake for thy Children and give unto them that have none! He would have opened unto thee the depths of the treasures of wisdom and given unto thee the inheritance of the heathen, but thou art so simple! Thou dost not even ask!
- (MARIA: HOW SHALL I KNOW WHAT TO ASK?) IF THOU SHALT SEEK unto Me, the Lord thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve, it shall be revealed unto thee, the mysteries of the Kingdom of God! You are faithful in the simple things. But thou dost lack wisdom inthe profound! (Maria: How do I get it?) Ask of God who giveth to all men, even women, who ask in faith!
- EVEN THE VOICE OF THE WIND SPEAKS WISDOM! Listen … Listen … Listen! It groans … and it wails and seeks to be delivered! SSH! Listen! But thou knowest not even the sighing of the wind! But you ask not. Sleep on now and take thy rest. For though thou art faithful, thou art lacking in understanding. If thou wouldst ask of Me, I would give unto thee the heathen for thine inheritance and even the uttermost parts of the earth, but ye have not because ye ask not and are altogether lacking in comprehension!
- I HAVE OPENED UNTO THEE THE ORACLES OF GOD, and ye could ask what ye would, but ye ask not. Ye know nothing! Thou knowest not even what to ask! ASK, AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO THEE, seek, and ye shall find, knock, and it shall be opened unto thee! But thou askest not, neither seekest, nor knockest at the door that God would open! There is a great and effectual door opened unto thee, and thou perceivest it not, neither knowest that the door is open unto thee! For thou art like a little child who has stumbled onto the secret of the Universe and comprehendest it not!
- IF MOSES WERE HERE, THOU WOULDST ASK OF HIM; BUT A GREATER THAN MOSES IS HERE! If Daniel were here, thou wouldst ask of him; but a greater than Daniel is here! If John were here, thou wouldst ask of him; but a greater than John is here! Yet thou askest nothing! Thou art dumb, speechless, and silent! Therefore, they which have nothing, receive nothing. It is given unto thee to know the mysteries of the Kingdoms of God, but thou dost not even ask! Ask of Me! If thou wouldst ask, I would have given thee the Kingdoms of this earth, the heathen for thine inheritance!
- (MO RAISES A HAND, AND TURNS IT SLOWLY OVER AND OVER, as though looking at it, even though his eyes are closed, and the Lord says: “The fingers of the wind!” The wind is whistling through the cracks in the window, and the Lord says:) HEAREST THOU THE WIND? IT WOULD SPEAK UNTO THEEif thou wouldst listen, but thou knowest not even the voice of the wind! How canst thou know the voice of the Lord thy God? It speaks many things, but thou comprehendest not, for thou understandest not even the voice of the wind, which moaneth for thee … moaneth for thee! Hearest thou the whirlwind! It comes from whence thou knowest not and goeth thence. Hearest thou its voice! Comprehendest thou that which is hid unto thee? It mourns for thee! It mourns for thee! It groans, and it weeps, and it waits for thy deliverance!
- (MARIA: HE UNDERSTANDS, THOUGH.)He knows nothing but what I give him. I would have given unto thee also. but thou wouldst not even ask. Thou couldst even ask for him, but thou wouldst not. Sleep now and take thy rest.
- (WHEN WE FIRST RECEIVED THIS REVELATION, WE DID NOT KNOW HOW SIGNIFICANT WAS THE COMPARISON OF THE ALMOND TREE TO US—all of you–as inferred by the Lord! But on further investigation, we discovered that it was used very prophetically in the Scriptures, its name in the Hebrew meaning “the Awakening One”! The oil cups of the Golden Candlestick in the Tabernacle symbolizing the Light of the Spirit were shaped like almond blossoms: When Aaron’s Rod budded they were almond blossoms, symbolizing his authority in a new awakening of life. When the Lord began His prophecies to Jeremiah (1:11), He symbolized the beginning of a New day with the branch of an Almond Tree. And in that last beautiful chapter of Ecclesiastes He says: “THE ALMOND TREE SHALL FLOURISH,” in the midst of the prediction of the Endtime and the horrors of the Last Days!
- WE ARE THAT ALMOND TREE, according to this recent prophecy! (Para 24.) Like the Almond Tree, we symbolize the End of a cold, hard, Wintry era and the beginning of a beautiful new Spring-like Age of Awakening of the Spirit of Life after a period of spiritual deadness, unbelief, terror and death! We, the Children of God are the vessels of His Spirit lighting this Last Generation by the authority of the Life of God springing forth in us, His Almond Tree of Today!)
And He has a message for you who hear His call in your heart.
“Jesus Speaking: Let Me pollinate your flower, My loves. Let Me sow My seeds deep. Your nectar has attracted Me, and I am aroused and ready to sow. Hurry now. We must be quick, for the time of the final harvest is upon us. Don’t worry, My loves; we are not late. Everything is as scheduled. My timing is perfect; just be ready for My pollen, My golden seeds. It is the last days, and I wish to pour out of My spirit upon all flesh, old and young, master and maiden. Open your petals to My caresses, and let Me enter your secret chamber. I am love, and I wish to love the world through you. In its last dying hours, I wish to pour out upon all who will listen. The Bridegroom comes, and I need you to call all who will hearken. To the highways I send you, to the byways I plead. With New Wine I send you, calling all who wish to come to My Wedding Feast. Trim your lamps, My dears; fill them with fresh new oil, the oil of our lovemaking. Lift your lamps high, for the darkness has come and those that are lost in the gathering gloom must see your light. Compel them, My brides, compel them to come, to be ready, for the Bridegroom cometh quickly.” (End of message)
Here is an interesting parallel that was found to the numbering of the years. Of course it can’t be confirmed but it does go very much in line with the covenant being broken in the end of 2022 and the end coming three and a half years later, sometime in 2026.
Ezekiel 21:22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint battering rams against the gates, to cast a mount, and to build a fort.:23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.:24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand. :25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end, :26 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high. :27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
Note: Here is an interesting observation we received whilst reading the above verses in Ezekiel: The divination in verse 23 is talking about the people calling Ezekiel’s prophecy to them –about Nebby coming– a false divination. That is very interesting considering that people are not believing what we are saying about the Antichrist being Putin and that we are in the last three and a half years. Verse 24 reads as though the year 24 will be the worst year of tribulation, and verse 25 as though the days of the AC are coming to a close. Verse 26 he loses his crown, and verse 27 the Millennium begins. There is an interesting little piece in that verse where it says overturn 3 times. That could represent the last 3 years.
“Call on the keys of the Kingdom, claim their regenerative power, and you will be brought back to full health and life in spirit; you will have strength to rise up, in the Name of your Savior and Healer.”