THESE THAT HAVE ABRAHAM’S PORTION
They live alone with Him above, in unspeakable fellowship; willing to lack what others own and what they might have had, and to be unlike all, so that they are only like Him.
Such, are they in all ages, “who follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth.”
Had they chosen for themselves, or their friends chosen for them, they would have chosen otherwise. They would have been brighter here, but less glorious in His Kingdom. They would have had Lot’s portion, not Abraham’s. If they had halted anywhere–if God had taken off His hand and let them stray back — what would they not have lost? What forfeits in the resurrection? But He stayed them up, even against themselves. Many a time their foot had well nigh slipped; but He in mercy held them up. Now, even in this life, they know that all He did was done well. It was good to suffer here, that they might reign hereafter; to bear the cross below, for they shall wear the crown above; and that not their will but His was done on them and in them. (Streams in the Desert)
Spirit helper speaking:
I know you are heartbroken, and it seems almost like it’s not real, this state you all are in. It’s wild, it’s lonely, is unexplainable. You think differently; you see things differently, and most of all you are different.
To whom else will you go, to the world with a million voices, each saying something different; or to the one voice, the One who loves and cares?
Choose this day whom you will serve. (Tests of faith within a family 10-Jan-2021)
Noah had zero understanding of boats; he didn’t even know what a boat was, and it took him 120 years to find out. He couldn’t see the end picture when he started recording the dimensions for that ship. He had no idea what the end would be. He simply followed Me one day at a time, one step at a time. He refused to give up, or give in to the crowds who were mocking him. He fixed his eyes on Me and kept them there. That’s how he made it through 120 long years–taking things one day at a time, by faith alone.(Apples Of Gold, Part 1 [#3644])
Walking the opposite way, swimming upstream, going up when others are going down, singing when others are silent, and visa versa. There are endless “opposites” you might need to do. So having no personal agendas and image to keep is a great life-mode, as the things I need you to do will then hurt your pride much less, and ensure faster obedience, as you aren’t fearing that stinging sensation. (11-Jan-2021_I’ll keep breaking the box to free you)
Accept not being accepted
- (Jesus:) You have a unique knowledge of Me, and you know and understand Me better than most other Christians. You’ve chosen to take your Christianity and your relationship with Me to a level that few know of, much less live in. What you’re doing is unique, and you can’t expect to live like others and get along with the world like they do.
- Something you have to accept is that you will never be fully understood. You will never truly be accepted or be one with the world around you who doesn’t know Me like you do. The world has its own set of views and opinions, and those who are not seeking Me and hungry for the things of the spirit will, for the most part, not understand or accept you entirely. They don’t see as you do or think as you do. They don’t have the same basis of faith and the same understanding of spiritual principles that I’ve given you.
- It stands to reason that two people who see the world so differently, and who have chosen to take on different perspectives and lifestyles, simply cannot entirely understand each other. They won’t necessarily always get along, much less see eye to eye. You should expect that a lot of people won’t see things the way you do, and in fact, may often be as convinced and firm as you about opposite things. While there will be many who understand you, who love you, who respect you‚ there will be as many or more who are unconvinced, skeptical, doubtful, or even hostile.
- I told My early disciples, “If you were of the world, the world would love its own,but because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you” (John 15:19). You are not of the world, but you live in the world, and you’re out there interacting and dealing with those who are “of the world.” You are different, you’ve chosen to espouse and promote My truths, and those are not going to make you popular with the majority of the world.
- In fact, they’re going to earn you enemies. It’s going to at least bring up opposition, and those who will scorn you, put you down, snicker at you behind your back, and openly confront you. You will be persecuted at times, and shunned, because “What fellowship has righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion has light with darkness?” (2 Corinthians 6:14).
- I call you who know Me and are learning more of My truth and My ways, who “desire a better country” (Hebrews 11:16),to not be ashamed of the light of truth that you carry. Stand up and show it freely and clearly to those around you. It’s your calling and your responsibility to give to others what you have been given. You are the light of the world (1 Corinthians 9:16; Matthew 5:14).
- The rejection you might face, the persecution, the lack of support, that’s par for the course. You have a higher calling and a greater responsibility than being popular and beloved by all. You have a duty to the truth, not just personally, in your own beliefs, but to go out and tell others about it too. If you have to endure a little opposition, or even a lot of it, well, so persecuted they the prophets who were before you (Matthew 5:12). And look at Me! I was persecuted and maligned, and finally crucified.
- The real truth is not a popular message, and My closest followers, those who truly live in a godly way, will suffer persecution (2 Timothy 3:12). That’s the way it was, that’s the way it is, and that’s the way it will always be. Don’t let it get you down. After all, I am with you always‚ even to the end of the world (Matthew 28:20). Whatever you may lose, I give you back many times more in happiness and fulfillment, and My blessings and presence in your life–not to mention the rewards I am preparing for you in the life to come. (Not of This World!–Part 2 [#3657])
The Terrible Crystal (September 21)
A follow-up blog on “Mystery Behind 666” and an eye-opening Bible and Word study on how Satan has used the color blue to control the people of the world. The Terrible Crystal (September 21)
Mystery Behind 666 (September 19)
Is 666 the number of a man or is it man’s number? Why is the frequency of the color blue 6.66? Is all this color blue business somehow connected to our Blue Angels? Maybe we’ve got our facts confused. I wouldn’t be surprised, seeing as the Devil has his finger in it. Mystery Behind 666 (September 19)
Isaiah 40…My Grand Piano (September 17)
A follow-up podcast to “All Green Grass Burned” which explains more clearly the parabolic meaning of the grass and trees being burned in Revelation 8. Isaiah 40…My Grand Piano (September 17)
All Green Grass Burned (September 16)
A Bible study on Revelation 8 where it speaks of all green grass burned and a third of the trees being burned. Instead of a world-wide firestorm, could this perhaps be parabolic of a much worse scenario, something that Christianity has not foreseen? All Green Grass Burned (September 16)
At the Abyss (September 12)
The year 2026 is two and a half years away. That is when Jesus told us in prophecy He would return. We stand on His living Word. However, if for some reason He delays and we face the abyss of disappointment, what choice do we have but to pick up His Word, build a bridge of hope eternal across the fiery chasm and march on strong? We will not fall into the darkness of this world as have many that have gone before us. At the Abyss (September 12)
“The power of the keys is like a vortex of energy which draws all good things into it and into you, and sends all things away from you that are not pure and of Me. With the keys you are invincible and can overcome any difficulty or obstacle that stands in your way.”