22ND MAY, 2023
Apart from the following testimony being an exciting Endtime event, it is also very significant in that Jesus has shown us to pray for His children in Churchianity, –that they would wake up to the times we are now in. This testimony is an indication to us that our prayers are working. All power to the Keys of the Kingdom! They are a powerful weapon against the enemy, but they also have the power to bring to life and resurrect a believer from a system-induced coma, which many in the Christian world are in.
Churchianity is a System Religion.
Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; :15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. :16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. :17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: :18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eye salve, that thou mayest see. :19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. :20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. :21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
A very close SDA friend called me by phone last night, and after the usual greetings, told me that what I’d been telling him about the Endtime was true. His English isn’t so great but what I gathered from our conversation is this. He was watching television and he saw something that confirmed that what I’d been sharing with him about the soon coming of Jesus is true. Up until this time he had been a little skeptical, so he took this opportunity to apologize. He admitted he was wrong and needed to go into (he said, his mind) and see where he’d been mistaken. Now I believe he was apologizing for not believing me in regards to the closeness of time of Jesus’ return.
Due to my friend’s English I’m not 100% sure if this part of the testimony is correct, but here goes. If there is a change, I’ll let you know. So he went on to say that he’d seen on television that a law had been passed, or was in the process of being passed, somewhere, perhaps in this country, that Sunday was or is going to be the official day of worship. Now to an SDA that is as good as being asked to deny Christ. Following is an excerpt I found on what the SDA church understand as “The Sunday Law”.
Ellen White prophesied that the USA would pass a law that would demand Sunday observance. And for the SDA that means the Antichrist would soon be on the scene and the end was near.
My friend was trying to explain to me that at present Jesus was mediating for us. He was taking all our prayers to God, but when the Sunday Law becomes law, then Jesus would be removed from His place and the End would come. After he told me this, Jesus brought to mind the following verses in 2 Thessalonians 6-8 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
My wife found an interesting point , and I will try and summarize this thought because we couldn’t find it again. The Sabbath to a SDA is a type of Christ, to deny the Sabbath is akin to denying Christ. They will die for this day, rather than deny it. And many will because as Dad taught us, the church will receive persecution simply because they hold their buildings and days and traditions in high esteem.
Isn’t that what happened to the Jews when the Romans finally attacked Jerusalem in 70AD? The Christians were told by their prophets to flee across the Jordan (into the wilderness) to escape the coming destruction. But the Jewish prophets told their followers to hide in the temple, and it would be their Ark.
In the end, all the different religious, doctrinal squabbles are going to be ended. The AC’s are going to do a wonderful thing for the true believers, and that is to unify them under one cause, the cause of Christ. Are you here for Jesus or are you here for Caesar?
For us everyday is a sabbath, a day we spend with Jesus, our Lover. With Jesus we transcend all these religious observances by entering into rest and recreation with our Husband every single day of the week. It is not a matter of 6 days for the world and one day for Jesus, but every day with Jesus. You cannot serve God and Mammon.
Matthew 6:25-34 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? :26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? :27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? :28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. :30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? :31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? :32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. :33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. :34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Most people interpret those passages as being very extreme and not possible. But who are they to say that, they never tried to live them, did they? Who’s to say the concept would not work. Perhaps if we took Jesus seriously and He knew we were serious about serving Him, He would make it work. He would honor His Word.
Here is some worthwhile reading from the MO letter, “The Resurrection Story” It give some pertinent insight into our friends in the SDA church.
(Resurrection Story!, The [#1769])
- WELL, THIS IS SO-CALLED HOLY WEEK,& as far as we’re concerned, every week is holy, sacred, cleansed & set apart to serve the Lord, amen? We have no special holy day, every day is holy as unto the Lord. Amen? Some esteem one day above another, we esteem all days the same. (Rom.14:5) They all are the Lord’s day, they all are holy days, amen?–Not mere holidays, but holy days!
- LAST NIGHT WE WERE THINKING ABOUT HOW THE WHOLE WORLD IS REMEMBERING THE PASSION OF CHRIST & HIS DEATH & WHAT IT MEANT,but tonight is sort of an in-between that most people don’t even understand. They’re sort of left in limbo on Saturday & I don’t think it’s even been given a special name, has it? They’ve got Mound Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, but what do they call Saturday? (Alf: Black Saturday.)–Of all the horrible names for it!
- THE CHRISTIAN WORLD IN GENERAL CELEBRATES THE DEATH OF CHRIST ON FRIDAY & HIS RESURRECTION ON SUNDAY,because according to the Scripture, His death was followed by a Sabbath. But as I have told you before (No.972), this was a particular High Sabbath, it was the Passover Sabbath, a special day which was determined by certain phases of the moon etc. & did not even necessarily fall on Saturday. In fact, that particular week of that particular month, that year, the Sabbath was not a Saturday.
- THE USUAL WEEKLY JEWISH SABBATH WAS A SATURDAY, BUT THIS WAS A VERY HIGH & HOLY “SABBAT”, WHICH WAS THE PASSOVER SABBATH,& it obviously could not possibly have fallen on Saturday. I hope you don’t feel bad if I destroy some of your superstitions, traditions & holdovers from the Catholic Church & even Protestantism! The only day in this series of events which we can definitely ascertain as far as days of the week were concerned is which day? Do you know? It doesn’t say in the Bible that He was crucified on Friday. (Fam: The day that the two Mary’s went to the tomb?) Yes, the day of His Resurrection! And that is specifically specified as the first day of the week, which according to the Jewish week, of course, was the day after the seventh, the usual Sabbath or Saturday–which would then make Sunday the day of His Resurrection.
- BECAUSE OF THE PAGANS’ INFLUENCE ON THE CALENDAR, MOST OF OUR WEEKLY DAYS TODAY ARE NAMED NOT AFTER ANY SPECIAL HOLY DAYS, NEITHER JEWISH NOR CHRISTIAN, BUT NEARLY ALL OF THEM ARE NAMED AFTER PAGAN GODS,the various gods that they worshiped, & they threw in a few extras. Sunday was named after the Sun–S-U-N Sun, not the Son of God, sad to say. Monday was named after the Moon. The heathen worshiped all kinds of things, the Sun & the Moon etc. Tuesday was named after a little lesser known deity, Tiw’s day, the day of Mars, god of Battle.
- WITH WEDNESDAY THE ANGLO-SAXONS GOT IN A LITTLE INFLUENCE BECAUSE THE ROMANS HAD BEEN WITH THEM.They really tried to spread out their deities throughout the week in honour of all of them. I always thought that was funny in school that Wednesday has a “d” in it, & do you know why that is?–Because it’s named after the pagan Norsemen’s god Woden–Woden’s Day, Wednesday. And Thursday, of course, was named after another one of their gods, the supreme god to them, Thor’s Day! Friday was also another one of the Norse deities, Frigg, wife of Odin, another pagan god. And then Saturday, of course, was named after a planet, Saturn, Saturn’s Day.–Not one of them named after our God or Jesus, but all pagan names after pagan gods!
- BUT IN THE NEW TESTAMENT WE ARE TOLD SPECIFICALLY THAT JESUS ROSE ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK (MAT.28:1),& according to both Roman & Jewish calendars, the first day of the week followed the Sabbath, the seventh day. And therefore, since the week only has seven days, the first day of the week was Sunday. And it has been the normal custom of the Christian church, of course, to observe Easter on a Sunday, the first day of the week, to observe the Resurrection of Jesus & to commemorate His being raised from the dead on the first day of the week, which we know today as Sunday.–Which is fine, very well & good, & that’s correct.
- –WHICH IS WHY LATER ON SUNDAY BECAME KNOWN AS THE CHRISTIAN SABBATH OR DAY OF WORSHIP,& you’ll find many references to the first day of the week throughout the New Testament, that Christians were meeting on the first day of the week together. Because many of them still went to Synagogue on Saturday, they were Jews! Many of them were secret believers & therefore remained faithful to go to Synagogue on the Sabbath, but they had their own special little private meetings, home meetings etc. as Christians, believers in Jesus as the Messiah, Yeshuah ha Messiah, on Sunday, having their special Christian fellowship on the first day of the week. And this became a rather common day of fellowship for Christians, Sunday.
- THIS WAS VERY CONVENIENT BECAUSE THEY COULD BRING ALL THE LATEST NEWS FROM THE SYNAGOGUE,all the latest gossip, scandal, scuttlebutt & what the Jews were up to regarding the Christians, & how many Jews & Priests were now secret believers. And they tried to squeeze in little messages about the Messiah, reminding them of various passages & prophecies, Isaiah 53 & all the rest. They’d get up & read it as Jesus once did, in fact did several times probably, to remind them of the prophecies which showed very clearly that Jesus was the Messiah.
- SO THEY WERE STILL TRYING TO BE AN INFLUENCE IN THE SYNAGOGUES ON THE JEWS WHO WERE STILL A LITTLE SLOW IN BELIEVING,& then going together as Christians on the first day of the week, Sunday, to have fellowship & to exchange all the latest news & what progress they were making & what dangers they faced & what persecution was possible & all of these things. So many of them were sort of living a double life, particularly some of the older ones who were members of what became known as the Concision or the Circumcision, those who firmly believed that they should continue to keep the Law of Moses & the Sabbath & the Ten Commandments & all the rest, as well as receiving Jesus as the Messiah. So they continued to attend Synagogue on Saturday, but then they would also fellowship on Sunday with Christians who believed that Jesus was the Messiah.
- THESE DID NOT ABANDON THEIR OLD JUDAISM & THEIR LEGALISM & THEIR MOSAIC LAW NOR THEIR JEWISH CUSTOMS.In fact, a lot of them you probably couldn’t have told from the Orthodox Jews that they had been, that they had become Christians!–Except they sort of tacked Christ onto their already existing religion & they sort of condescended to receive Jesus as the Messiah & to meet together with other Christians on Sunday, the first day of the week, in recognition of their faith in Jesus as Messiah, but not letting go of their old Orthodox Judaism & Law observance, Sabbath-keeping, nor even their fellowship with other Jews.
- IN A SENSE THEY WERE COMPROMISERS TRYING TO STRADDLE THE FENCE,& that’s a kind of an uncomfortable place if you’ve ever tried to straddle a fence, trying to have one foot in one World & the other foot in the other World & trying to enjoy both Worlds & please both Worlds & be still respected by the Jews of the Synagogues who had not yet received Jesus, in fact, were even beginning to preach & speak against Jesus & to fight Christianity.–They were still trying to influence them, still trying to fellowship with them & meet with them & have their Synagogue ceremonies together, still observing all of the old Holy Days, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Hanukkah & a good many others–they’ve got lots of’m–so that you could hardly tell the difference between what they had been & what they were supposed to be now as Christians.
- SO THEY WERE A LITTLE DANGEROUS TO HAVE AROUND IN THE NEW CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIPS,as Paul & other Apostles indicated in later letters, because in a sense they were almost like spies. (Phil.3:2, Gal.2:4) You couldn’t really tell exactly where they stood. They claimed to believe in Jesus, but they were still hanging on to the past, all the old customs & traditions & friends & fellowships & days & all the rest. But that’s not what we’re observing tonight, that’s merely by way of passing to give you the setting & explain to you the sequence of events.
- SOME CHRISTIANS WERE STILL SO HOT ON THE TEN COMMANDMENTS & THE MOSAIC LAW that they had to insist that the day they were observing, even though it was the first day of the week, was still one in seven & they perfunctorily made it the seventh day of the week, which it was not. In fact, oddly enough in formerly very Catholic countries such as Spain, you will find their calendars showing Sunday as the seventh day of the week! I was surprised when I got my first calendar in Tenerife for the New Year 1975, & to my amazement Sunday was the last day of the week!–Monday was number one & Sunday was number seven!
- SO YOU CAN SEE THE JEWISH INFLUENCE THERE, CAN’T YOU? All these Jews who had become Christians or been forced to become Christians & Catholics, if they must be Christians & they must keep one day of the week & they must make it Sunday the Catholic Christian way, they cooked up a calendar which could prove to them & their folks & others that they were still worshiping on the Sabbath, the seventh day of the week, the Holy Sabbath. But as anybody knows, Sunday is not the seventh day of the week, Saturday is, & nearly all Orthodox & tradition-observing Jews in all other countries not so bound by Catholicism continue to observe Saturday as the seventh day of the week, & on American, British & most European calendars, it is. The strip of days begins with Sunday & ends with Saturday. I don’t know about Italy, do you? (Fam: I think it’s the same thing.)–With Sunday as the seventh day of the week in very stringent Catholic countries.
Now to finish, and again I’m not yet sure what my friend saw on the news. But this is what my wife found when she did a little search on the National Sunday law. It seems it is from an SDA believer. It is just a few shorts on what may be connected to what my dear friend told me. If the government of this country is falling in line with this seeming One World dictum, then the Endtime agenda is indeed as advanced as we believe it is.
COP 27-Ecological conversion: Ra the Sun god. National Sunday law. (NSL) in progress.
Climate change is all about worship. March 22nd 2022.
So, the question is why should it depict the Sun god?
In Catholicism their god is the Sun god. Which is the same as the god of Babylon. We’re being invited to worship the sun god, the mother of earth which is the same as worshiping idols.
An interesting point about those dates I just read. They were the same dates in which the last church broke the second layer covenant of Daniel 9:27…see MB blog: “Last Church Last Covenant”.
“I SEE A PICTURE OF DAVID ASLEEP, entombed as it were in the System! Above his head hangs the harp of the Spirit of God that plays the music to which his soul responds. “Upon which I the Lord thy God strike the chord which draws instant response from thy heart and brings thee instantly alive–the tone signal that activates thee and brings thee to life to serve thy people. O David, thou hast been too long entombed. O Moses, thou hast wandered in the wilderness too long with My Children! Too long thou hast kept David buried, entombed in the System and the old ideas! But I have awakened thee through the Key of David, and thou hast awakened and led My Children–My People–to freedom!”(Key of David).”