MORE ON WILDERNESS TRAVEL IN THE LAST DAYS
“Wilderness travel in the last days is a lifestyle. This is where you are going to stay until Jesus returns, so you’d better learn the ropes, the do’s and do not’s”.
“Don’t enter the wilderness area unprepared”.
Only with the power, wisdom and guidance that you will find when you search beyond the veil will you have the ability to endure–and not only to endure, but to overcome.
Exodus 33:13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.
Exodus 33:14 And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
This time is an investment of the highest worth. This is the place where you will come to know Me. Remember: “Be still and know that I am God.” Here is where you will discover Me, for My presence dwells fully in this spirit of peace and stillness, where you can come to fully rest in heart and mind, and where I then begin to enter you in full.
Prophecy excerpts: “The weapon of loving Him intimately is a deeper form of praise; you should use it as much as possible. In fact you should desire this intimacy above all things because it is the only way to enter deeper into His spirit. Praise is the Key to deeper intimacy; it is the first key.”
“There are two ways to travel through the wilderness, you can travel like Moses did or you can travel like the Children of Israel did.”
“Praise is just one of the weapons available to wilderness walkers I only lightly touched on intimacy with Jesus, but you have the Keys to all the doors you’ll need in this short time that is left.”
“There is an aura, like a thin veil or film that covers the entrance. This you must pass through. It is as a cleansing bath that washes away the sticky goo of the world which stains the spirit of a man.”
(Vision:) The world and all its people flashed before my eyes. Everyone was being slowly gobbled up by some kind of black, sticky, creeping goo. It was kind of like Dad’s vision of the cesspool. There were people swimming in this stuff, enjoying it at first, because evidently it felt good in some way. But after a while they gradually stopped swimming and it was almost like they were falling asleep. They just kind of lay there, numb and lifeless, and the goo started pulling them under, choking them and drowning them, like black, sticky quicksand. It swallowed them up one by one until the whole Earth was covered by this stuff. It was one big gooey globe–a black glob.
213. (Jesus continues:) The whole Earth is covered by darkness, but as I have said‚ the greater the darkness, the brighter the light. This is what I am calling My Family to do–to shine as pillars of light in the midst of the darkness, as lighthouses on the Endtime shores. The Evil One seeks with all his might to smother the flame of David, to put out the light, to lure even My chosen ones to the darkness. He tempts and he woos, like the sirens, with his sickeningly sweet worldly goo–the goods of the world, the black, sticky, smothering quicksand of the System, and many of My children have been lured into the murky waters and have attempted to swim in them.
214. I have now thrown out the lifeline of My Words to all My Family, young and old, strong and weak. It doesn’t matter what condition they’re now in, even if they feel that they’re too old, or too tired, or too compromised to struggle and to escape the sticky clutches of the Evil One’s gooey mess. All they have to do is grab hold of the lifeline and I will pull them out of the darkness.
215. My Words are as lifelines. The GNs are the lifeline to the Family, and the GP and Activated pubs are the lifelines to the world. I am calling on you, My beloved brides, to shake off your own lethargy in order to save My Family and the world. I call upon you to give it your all, for the night comes when you will not be able to do what you are now free to do.
216. (Vision continues:) I saw another scene of the same picture, as we were throwing lifelines out into the globby quicksand. I couldn’t see anything but the lifelines at first. They were bright and shining, fluorescent against the black goo. Then I began to see a few hands grabbing hold of the lifelines and people were being pulled out of the mess. Then more and more, and more! Lots and lots of people were being saved and pulled out of the dark waters by grabbing hold of the lifelines, the Words. It was like they didn’t even have enough strength to try to save themselves from drowning, and the job was much too big for us to save them. But just by throwing out the lifelines, and them grabbing hold, they were being saved. The Family was being saved, and countless others all over the world were being saved. Thank You Jesus!
217. (Jesus continues:) Each lifeline is directly connected to Me, and it is the lifeline that keeps you out of the goo and suction of the world and the Enemy who would seek to pull you down. Sometimes you stand on a rock, but other times you must go out over the goo, simply connected to Me. But as long as you’re connected to Me, you’re safe. You’re above it. You can even walk on it when necessary. It’s the lifeline of My Word and your connection with Me that makes all the difference.
218. You who have dedicated yourselves to Me and joined the selected service of the priesthood must not allow yourselves to be lured by the murky waters, the entrapping pastimes and enticing goo of the world. For you have not just accepted a ministry, a career choice, or a job, but you have offered yourselves upon the altar of My sacrifice. You have given yourselves to Me, to do with as I may. You have promised to be My love slaves.
219. You who have sworn yourselves in humble service and fealty to Me and to My cause must stay clear of the darkness that is all around. You must not allow yourselves to be pulled into the hold of its lethargy and apathy. You must carry with you at all times the sword of the Spirit, the Word of God, to cut yourselves free when the Enemy tempts you or one of your brethren with compromise.
220. (Vision:) I saw a picture of a town under siege, although it wasn’t obvious. The siege was more like an infiltration by the enemy. It was in olden times, and it was night. It seemed that the townsfolk knew that the enemy was outside the walls, because some were armed and were supposed to be keeping watch. But it seemed like the enemy had emissaries in the town, and they were distracting those on guard duty by getting them involved in different things. Some of the ones on guard duty were sitting down and leaning up against the walls of the city, fellowshipping and having a good time, forgetting that there was a risk of attack. Then suddenly these infiltrators pulled off their hoods and pulled out their knives to attack the guards and open the gates so that the enemy’s armies could enter and take over the town.
221. (Jesus continues:) I’m calling My Family to separate themselves from the darkness that is in the world. For what fellowship can light have with darkness? With these two there is no compromise or common ground, for they are at war. This is a time of war, a time of cosmic struggle–the war of the worlds! It is not a time to float around, attempting to swim in the murky waters. It’s a time to break loose and to run into the light!
222. You who I have made My darlings, My brides, My lovers, must love and cling to the light, and hate the darkness. It is not enough that you love the light. In order to stay free and strong, you must also hate the darkness. As it was said of Me, “Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows” (Psalm 45:7). If you would truly be happy, if you would truly be free, if you would have the oil of gladness above thy fellows, your peers, you must recognize the darkness when it tempts you, and not give it place; you must take up arms against its sticky, murky goo, and crush it.
223. This is what you are called to do, just as Gideon was called to do in his time, and as Joshua was called to do in his. Every man and woman of God has been just as weak and bungling as you. They were men of like passions, like weaknesses, like battles, and like mistakes. They were nothing but instruments in My hand, tools whom I had fitted for My purpose.
224. I have been working on you throughout your life, fitting you for the purpose that I have prepared you for. I have shaped you and broken you and reshaped you, over and over. I am fitting you for all that is in store for you. You need not fear at this time that you have become too weak, or too old, or too tired to be used by Me. You are but the tool; it is I Who am strong to wield it! The tool must only be willing to be used again and again, and broken and remade again and again. This you have been, and this you must continue to be.
225. Continue to give yourself to Me each day, humbly asking Me to have My way. As you do, I will not fail to keep you malleable and yielded, broken and weak. This is your desire, and this is My will. (End of message from Jesus.)
(What the Hell is Lethargy? [#3482])
- (Jesus:) If you want to remain My Endtime ecclesia, you must drop out of the world and be separate in spirit and in action. If you are all mingled in with the world in your forms of entertainment, in your attitudes, in your appearance, in your testimony, you will not be My shining lights in the midst of gross darkness.
- The darkness you’re surrounded by in the world today is sticky. It’s gooey and globby, and if you’re not staying hot with the fire of My truth, it can stick to you and hide what little light you have left. Your protection is staying on fire for Me–full of heat, full of conviction, full of dedication. Once you allow a little bit of gooey darkness to stick to you, it starts to cool you off, and then more and more can stick to you, and pretty soon the little flame you had left is covered and hidden by the darkness of the world.
- Don’t let it happen to you! Feed the fire of My Spirit in your soul! Stay passionate for Me! Cleanse yourself when you feel the slightest bit of goo sticking to you, knowing that it doesn’ t stop there, but begins to cool you off and invites more goo, until you are covered with darkness and My light in your spirit is quenched. (Shooting Straight, Part 10 [#3514])
126. (Jesus:) If you have a hunger for something that I have made clear is not My will for you, ask Me to change your appetites. It’s not My will that you would be continually struggling with overcoming a weak area in your life. I want to give you victory‚ and even bring you to the point where the thought of the former weakness sickens you. You will have no desire for the unclean things of this world once your mind is completely opened to the world of the spirit which awaits you. Diligently seek after the things of the spirit, and the things of this Earth that would weaken you or cause you spiritual harm will vanish from your “favorite treats” menu. Ask Me for a complete and radical change in the things you enjoy, to where you enjoy the things that feed and nourish your spirit, and are repelled and repulsed by the pollutants of Satan. (Shooting Straight, Part 10 [#3514])
All prophecy excerpts were taken from the following prophecy from December 21st.
December 21, 2022…Entering in at the Portal Gate
(Prophecy) As you enter in at the gate, it is not quite the same as passing through a normal door. There is an aura, like a thin veil or film that covers the entrance; this you must pass through. It is as a cleansing bath that washes away the sticky goo of the world which stains the spirit of a man. The aura is beautiful blue in color and can be pictured as a mist or at times a liquid. its appearance and texture varies with different people. Its purpose is to cleanse you of the clinging things of the world in preparation for the in-fitting requirements for wilderness travel. The world is a dirty place; it is physically dirty and spiritually dirty. You might compare passing through the aura to a trip out of the city to a lovely wilderness area, for example a lake or forest or a deserted sandy beach. You feel that dirty city spirit being washed from you as you leave the city perimeter. The more remote the area, the more beauty you see, wild animals might begin to appear as your spirit soars and you begin to praise the Creator of such a wonderful place. Looking into the sky at night can give you a similar experience, but on a lesser scale, simply because you can’t enter into that space like you can enter a wilderness area, you are simply looking in, yet still that experience can be enough to lift your spirit.
Now that I have your mind on the feeling you have when entering the wilderness, I want you to meditate on it for a bit. The feeling comes due to the cleansing effect that a person passes through when entering the spirit of God. However, it is not just a feeling but a state of mind, heart and spirit, it is a real thing, and you are actually strengthened. You are undergoing a type of union with your Creator and it makes you want to praise and respect Him. The praise you feel is a weapon, it washes those cling-on spirits from off of your spirit. Whenever you feel them starting to latch on again –and they will, in an attempt to drag you back to the cesspool and to gain entrance to your heart through your mind– all you have to do is start praising the Creator. The weapon of loving Him intimately is a deeper form of praise; you should use it as much as possible. In fact you should desire this intimacy above all things because it is the only way to enter deeper into His spirit. Praise is the Key to deeper intimacy; it is the first key. Wilderness travel isn’t a walk in the park that only lasts until you are hungry or tired so you turn off the path and head home. Wilderness travel in the last days is a lifestyle. This is where you are going to stay until Jesus returns, so you’d better learn the ropes, the do’s and don’ts. You’ve been told that praise is one of the most powerful weapons in your arsenal; well believe it, and use it, because as I said there is no turning off the path to head home. This is your home from now on in. When you are hungry or in need of something, praise will either help bring that need to you or will help you to just forsake it for the moment or even altogether.
There are two ways to travel through the wilderness, you can travel like Moses did or you can travel like the Children of Israel did. As I said, wilderness travel is not a walk in the park. You have to forsake the leeks and garlic. You have to be prepared to let go a lot of things. The trinkets, fluff and bubble of the world cannot be dragged across the Jordan. It’s better to drop them over the side of the boat, because once you get to the other shoreline you will be required to forsake them anyway. If you ever feel like a feast of roast quail and it’s not available right then and there, then use that weapon of praise to lift you right out of the pit those cling-on’s are trying to throw you into. Don’t for a minute think that there are no beasts and wild things in the wilderness of God’s spirit, because they are out there. Yes, Satan was and still is a creation of God and until such a time as this war is over, he, Satan, still has access to the disobedient, and even to the obedient at times. If you find this hard to understand, remember Jesus’ experience in the wilderness. Remember some of the tribes Moses and his people met along the way to the Promised Land. Don’t enter the wilderness area unprepared. We are your guides, so don’t forget to take us along. You may not see us until you reach journey’s end, but you never know, on occasion you may just catch a glimpse of one or two of us during an arduous part of your trek, or perhaps when you are taking a break and not expecting a surprise visit you might see us sitting beside you or taking our turn on guard duty as we surround your camp.
Praise is just one of the weapons available to wilderness walkers, I only lightly touched on intimacy with Jesus, but you have the Keys to all the doors you’ll need in this short time that is left. I have to go now, thanks for listening. Here is a gift I’d like to leave with you before I close my little window to your world. I love you dearly and am really looking forward to full contact just as soon as all this is over. End of prophecy