WE’RE THE TRUE PROPHETS WHO ARE CONSERVING THE ORACLES OF GOD, THE WORD OF GOD.
- GOD HAS CALLED US THE NEW CHURCH BECAUSE WE ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER KIND OF CHURCH EVER BORN! The closest thing to us was either Moses & the Children of Israel, or the Early Church. But Moses was bound by the harsh restrictive Law, & never knew the full Grace & Truth that we have today in Jesus! (John 1:17)–And even some of the Early Church were still hanging on to their synagogues & old Jewish doctrines. But we are closer to being like the Early Church than any churches in between or before or since, & there aren’t going to be any more because the Lord’s going to come before then!
- OURS IS A TOTALLY NEW RELIGION! Well, in a sense it’s a revival of the genuine Christianity of the Early Church. But we didn’t break off from any modern church of today, we are not a sect that’s been dissected from some other religious body! In that sense, we’re completely new, raised up by the Holy Spirit in these Last Days!
- I DARE SAY OUR NEW CHURCH IS ALSO PROBABLY THE FREEST CHURCH IN THE WORLD TODAY, THE FREEST IN EVERY WAY!–Freer in our Salvation–no works trips, no self-righteousness & all the rest, freer in our living, in our love, in our sex, in everything! We are the freest there is, the way I believe God intended for us to be, & would have let the Early Church be if they could have handled it. It’s as though we are the final fulfillment of the total freedom of God that He wants His children to have. Praise the Lord! (2 Corinthians 3:17)
- UNLIKE THE DEAD, UNFRUITFUL, DISOBEDIENT, DECREPIT, INEFFECTIVE & UNCHANGEABLE OLD CHURCH,the Lord’s New Church is young, vibrant, alive, beautiful, fruitful, productive, unstoppable & victorious!–The glorious young sexy Bride of Christ that thrills to His vigorous* lovemaking to bring forth millions of Children into His everlasting Kingdom of Love! (Isaiah 54; Romans 7:4)
MB: And that is what we are doing; we are love making with the old church, but with our prayers and the Keys of the Kingdom. (end)
- HE HAS RAISED US UP HIS NEW CHURCH, a young Bride bursting with energy & a passionate love for her Bridegroom!–An alive, vibrant, warm, living, beautiful Body that responds quickly, fervently & ardently to His slightest touch & who is wildly ravished with His Love! (“Praise Me for the Words that I give unto David!”) She is exploding with the orgasms of His Spirit & strong to conceive many children unto Him from being filled with the precious Seed of His Word! Hallelujah!
- (PROPHECY:) “FOR I, THE LORD, HAVE DONE IT that I may glorify My Name & preserve her whom I love–My Infant Church, My Little Ones, My Ragged Ones, My Hungry Ones, who love Me & not My Wealth, who cherish My Person & not My Palaces, who ravish Myself, & not My Power only, & who dwell by My side in nakedness & humility & adoration, obeying My slightest bidding*, attending to My least will & caring diligently for these little ones that come of her, My Revolutionary Children, as them born out of due season.
MB: These next two paragraphs could very well be speaking of the old church being brought back to life by our prayers. (end)
- “A GENERATION THAT SHALL YET COME SHALL PRAISE ME & a people that is not yet born shall sing My Name, even in the midst of adversity, for I will make them a people which were no people & I will be their God & they shall do exploits, for they do truly know Me & they are truly strong!
- “THEREFORE SHALL THE OLD VESTURE BE REMOVED& she shall be clothed in a new garment & a new look & all things shall become new, & old things shall pass away, & I will have a New Bride who will love Me & obey Me & do My will & bear Me children, no longer barren as she was, for this is My Will for this last generation! And I will take the weak things to confound the mighty, the foolish things to bring to naught* the wisdom of the wise & raise up her that was not as though she were!” (1 Corinthians 1:26-29)
MB: That is our present job and that is our commission. There is, I believe, a slight variance. We have a commission as the infant bride to uphold the “Light of Israel” on the path ahead. There must be a seed to plant in the soil of the new day that is about to dawn. The seed is not us but the Words of God, of David and Maria, and the eternal never-ending, ever-pouring New Wine. Our commission is to bring the light, the truth of God across the finish line. We are the last runner of this great Heavenly relay race. We are the remnant. There has to be an example and vessels holding the oil of God’s Word when the Bridegroom arrives. There is no truth in the world; there is no truth out there. The flood of lies has swept the world in an attempt to carry the truth away.
Revelation 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
The old church does not have the oil, the infant church does, and to be sure, the Reboot has certainly made us that infant church once again. (end)
(PROPHECY:) “FOR I, THE LORD, HAVE DONE IT that I may glorify My Name & preserve her whom I love–My Infant Church, My Little Ones, My Ragged Ones, My Hungry Ones, who love Me & not My Wealth, who cherish My Person & not My Palaces, who ravish Myself, & not My Power only, & who dwell by My side in nakedness & humility & adoration, obeying My slightest bidding*, attending to My least will & caring diligently for these little ones that come of her, My Revolutionary Children, as them born out of due season.
MB: That is what I believe our commission is. That is why I believe the enemy so virulently attacked God’s Endtime church. Our commission is to present to Jesus at the end of this era, the seed for the New Millennium. The New Millennium is going to be based and built on the truth of God, not the wasteful, selfish words of man and Satan. Look at our history and look at what we have been given. We are it… Well, in a sense we are, but in reality the Words of David are “it”. It is the Words that will be planted into the soil of the soon-to-come Millennium of God’s physical presence on earth. And where is the vessel that holds the oil of God’s Word? Our hearts of course. They can kill our bodies, but they cannot kill that sacred vessel that holds the oil.
Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
MB: You see, we are those vessels that were poured into with the Words of David and Maria, and to this day, are still being poured into with the New Wine of prophecy. We have the truth; there is no other truth. You have to know it; you have to see it, and if you can’t see it, then take it by faith. Go out into the world and find that truth. Go out onto the internet and find that truth. For God’s sake, go to every alternative media site and try and find that truth. You will not. It’s not in the church. It’s not in the news. It’s not in the media. It is in the Words of David. (end)
GOD’S ENDTIME WITNESSES!
- THIS IS THE GENERATION UPON WHOM THE ENDS OF THE EARTH ARE COME! (1 Corinthians 10:11)–A privileged generation!–Privileged to perhaps go through the worst time in all World history, perhaps even privileged to suffer for the Lord & for our ministry & for the Gospel!–But also privileged to watch the Endtime events develop & to witness the Coming of the Lord! Think of that! We’re the only generation in all history that will witness that glorious event!
- WE ARE THE REINCARNATION OF THE EARLY CHURCH, reincarnated by the Holy Ghost of God, possessed with the Holy Spirit!–The mad fanatics of the Last Church, the radical Christian extremists of the Last Days, the wild prophets of God of the Time of the End!–This is it! We are it!
“YOU COULD ALMOST COMPARE US, AS WE HAVE & AS THE LORD HAS IN THE PAST, AS BEING THE PROPHETS OF THIS AGE, BUT THE CHURCHES AS BEING SIMILAR TO ANCIENT UNBELIEVING ISRAEL! We’re the true Prophets who are conserving & preserving the Oracles of God, the Word of God, & still receiving & hearing from the Lord, whereas the rest of the Church is deaf, dumb & blind! God quit talking to most of them years ago!–Except for a few little believing sincere souls which are few & far between & few in number in the average church.”